Friday 28 October 2016

Paisleys & Posies Bundle

I recently got my hot little hands on the Paisleys & Posies Bundle found in the Holiday catalogue.
So I did my usual and scrolled about the net - Pinterest and I spend a load of time together once I get a stamp set in my hands.
I have a rule in my head that if I can Pin 7 items to CASE then I really need to buy the set. So others owning and publishing their photos really enables me to decide what I 'need'!
 
These are some really quick and easy cards I found on Jeanette's Blog its not in English but they are easy to read cards that are truly beautiful. I believe they could be done in any of our colours and look great.


The colours I chose to use this time are Melon Mambo, Dapper Denim and Crushed Curry.
  





This is a bundle - I didn't use framelits this time but I will next time. If you want to have a look about I also found these great examples on Jeanette's blog also. She achieved the Mediterranean Incentive trip and I can see why.
Off now to play with more of this set.


No comments:

Post a Comment