Friday 7 October 2016

Fairy Celebration

Wow spring is a busy time - I'm a Midwife and in Australia September brings spring and a massive increase in the population! It helps that Christmas and New Year were 9 months ago. October at work has only just started but there is so many overdue babies that we are still busy as! Well this pretty set reminds me a little of springtime and although it took me a while I am very pleased to show you this card.
 
Oh I do love this little Lassie she is such a treasure and hold a little piece of my heart.
I started her a couple of weeks ago and today I finally got to finish her today as my therapy from a super busy work week.
 
 
She is stamped onto shimmer cardstock and then coloured using the blender pen for that subtle look. I added extra Wink of Stella because I love that stuff to the cherries - or apples whichever tree you would like, and to the wings of my little lassie.
 
 
The Shimmer card is framed with Sweet Sugarplum cardstock sitting on a base of Soft Suede. I do love a bit of twine and here it worked.
 
Happy Stampin' - I'm off to do a class with my friends - cards to show next week featuring our beautiful DSP.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment