Sunday 28 May 2017

ESAD 2017/18 Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek Blog Hop


 
Hello and welcome to another of our ESAD Blog Hops. Tonight we are having a sneak Peek at what's new - well in a few days anyway!
Thank you for joining me if you have landed on my page from Sandra's Blog post and I look forward to sharing my project with you. If you are visiting from a link welcome you are - let me see a little over half way into our hop and you are most welcome to hit the NEXT button below to have a look at all the other great projects the ESAD members have to share.
 
 
I have the new colours to show you and a brand new stamp set.
The 2017-2019 In Color (the US spelling gets me every time) Collection

 

I made this frame to show off the colours and thought oh this would transfer over to a card nicely so here they are!

 

Oooo favourites - a bit like kids one must not have favourites but I will admit I already do!

So these are our note card packs - a great bargain with the card and envelopes in the one packet. I cut a stitched square out of shimmer and swished a little watercolour wash over it, once dry I used the leaf skeleton stamp to stamp the leaf onto the square (I used it on the inside also and the envelope) There is a leaf skeleton thinlit in the set that I have stuck on with a glue dot - now if you position it well you can pinch the leaf from the coloured card underneath the stitched square and no-one need know.

This is Tranquil Tide and divine dark green that makes me feel so warm and fuzzy - well Green is my favourite colour to start with so I will admit I do love this!
 

Fresh Fig - remember Blackberry Bliss and how luscious that colour was - well this one pushes all the right buttons just like it did!
 

The beautiful Berry Burst - compliments the other family members perfectly. It watercolours up very pink!


Powder Pink is the quiet one of the family - a soft pale colour that will be perfect for subtle highlights or as you can see here standing alone as a statement.
 

The Party Animal of the family Lemon Lime Twist - reminds me of my youngest daughter - it fits in when it has to but is proud and happy just to shine on its own as well. It is bright and bubbly - yes I have a soft spot for this one!
 

You can see the Stitched Framelits sitting on top of a Scalloped Layering Square.

The new stamp set and thinlits are from the Colourful Seasons Bundle. (145348) In this Bundle you have Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set plus Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies RRP $92.50AUD.

This Bundle is part of a new Suite called Color Theory Suite - Beautiful brushstrokes with nature inspired colours and images.
 
 
http://stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/esad-sneak-peek-blog-hop.html
 
 
 Here is the Participant list for the hop.
21. Courtenay Heuston YOU ARE HERE
 
Till next time -
 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

28 comments:

  1. Loving how you've shown the new in-colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to showcase our new In Colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a fantastic idea to show off all the new In Colors and love your cards too. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining us on the ESAD Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to show off the new in colours ! Love these cards !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sampler and your CAS cards too. Perfect way to showcase these gorgeous new in colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty collection Courtenay x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful way to show off the new colours Courtenay. As for favourites - life wouldn't be much fun if we loved everything equally! Just don't tell the other colours! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your projects. What a beautiful to show off our new In-Colors. Who won't love this presentation?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the simplicity of these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Courtenay, I love how beautifully this shows off the In Colors.
    I have so many favourites, this one wasn't on my list BUT you may have tipped me over the edge.
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I find that happens to me all the time!

      Delete
  11. Very Beautiful Courtenay, I love that new suite, and such a great way to showcase the new in colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that background for the die cut images - just stunning! The frame is just so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Courtenay. I love how you've described each colour. I have a soft spot for the same colour.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your framed piece, I so need to find time to do one of those. Love the cards too, I'm a greenie too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing Courtenay. Such a great way to show off the new colours. As to my favourite - changes every 5 minutes! Thanks for showing such a great showcase idea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Courtenay I love your frame and then I love the set of cards. Great ideas. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! I LOVE Fresh Fig!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great way to show off the new colours. Love the leaves stamped in the background that's genius..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the cards done in the In Colours and the leaf sets them off.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The cards and the sampler are such a nice way to display the new In Colors. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete