Tuesday 23 May 2017

Tasty Treats final Hurrah

Soon to retire I just had to squeeze one more share of the fabulous Tasty Treats DSP cards I have made.
The DSP makes it easy to create pretty cards for any occasion.
Miss Eilish is approaching 18 and the first of her school friends have reached the milestone so a special card (not just one from the box) was required.



 
Layering coordinating DSP  makes it easy to create lovely cards - the hardest bit I find is making the initial chop! I have been following the #loveitchopit hash tag because I do have a DSP hoarding issue so secretly knowing I have a full spare pack of this particular DSP I have actually enjoyed chopping it up and using it.
Now whilst the paper is retiring we can still enjoy the returning Cool Treats Photopolymer Stamp Set and Frozen Treats Framelits Dies as they make their way into the new Annual Catalogue.
 
 
The Celebrate You sentiment is from Endless Birthday Wishes sitting proudly on the stitched oval - Oh how I love those stitched framelits!
 
 
 
Product List

 
Till next time have a sweet one -
 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment