Friday 20 January 2017

Seaside Shore - Fishy Wishes


I love this set - Seaside Shore it is just perfect for my brothers birthday that's coming up. He has always had tropical fish tanks and snakes. The snakes do not interest me in anyway what so ever but I could sit and watch the fish forever.

This a great card that I did in prep for his birthday. The plan is to be a little organised this year. A friend popped over with a photo off Pinterest of a Fish card she just had to make as a Thank You card. So we crafted together and this is where I landed.



 

So how did I get the background you ask? The Watercolor Wash background stamp came in handy with a little of the sponge roller over the top.
The fish and weeds were all fussy cut! Lucky our snips are good they make it quicker and much easier I must say. Some of the fish in the background are cut from the By the Shore Designer Series Paper fishy piece. The fish were all Wink of Stella coated as well so its just so pretty!
The wave for the Z-fold is from the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits - fold it in half and don't put the fold right up to the edge to get the continuous piece in one go.
 





Happy Stampin' Fishy friends.
Along with my Basic kit of goodies I used these items. 

1 comment: