Tuesday 3 January 2017

Holly Jolly Layers

Last one for the 2016 Holiday catalogue.
This beauty was for my Boss at my 'other job' well my life career job - chosen fresh out of high school and now I have over 20 years service up! I do love it and if you ask my kids what I do they will tell you I catch babies!
I am a midwife at the local hospital and whilst I don't catch many babies anymore as I work on the postnatal ward I do love being a Midwife.





I used the Holly Jolly Layers Hostess set for this card and the Merry Medley Background stamp.
To make the background stamp stand out I clear embossed on shimmer paper and it looked very stylish indeed. Under the Real Red Stitched Edge Ribbon there was a piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper so it sparkled even more.

Have a beautiful creative day my friends far and wide.

Courtenay

 You will need these to recreate this card along with your trimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment