Saturday 7 July 2018

Stampin' Up! Color Your Season Limited Release


Demo perk alert - pre-order - yay I have this beautiful limited release bundle already in my hot little hands and its seen ink!
So what's in the deal I hear you ask? August sees a limited release of Blended Seasons stamp set, Stitched Season Framelits and a second assortment of watercolour pencils to customers in all Stampin' Up! Markets. Demonstrators can get it now on pre-order (including those that sign up this month - check out that Promotion below).

 
 
 
The new watercolour pencils are divine and have
10 pencils in Stampin' Up! colours. Acid free, lignin free.
Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Night of Navy. I am very glad to add so many more green pencils to my collection.

   

First I white embossed the largest flower image in the set on a piece of Crumb Cake cut to 9cm x 13.5cm. I pulled the white pencil from our original watercolour pencil set and coloured in my embossed stamp.
You can use white ink if you don't have the first watercolour pencil set for a similar look. Once all white I then added the colour straight over the top. Oh you don't need to be especially neat with this step and depending on the intensity of flower you are after add more or less colour.
 


This one is the Crushed Curry flowers, framed with a Crushed Curry piece cut to 9.5cm x 14cm. The sentiment I stamped using my Stamparatus first in Garden Green then Versamak so I could pop some clear embossing powder on it and make it really stand out. (I have done this before without the Stamparatus but this was heaps easier - see this post HERE)

 
This colour combination was made using the Gorgeous Grape pencil as the pencil and frame colour.

 
Available in the Online Store August 1st 2018
 
Watercolour Pencils Assortment 2
149014 $21.75 AUD | $26.25 NZD
 
BUNDLE -Blended Seasons (save 10%)

BLENDED SEASONS STAMP SET + STITCHED SEASONS FRAMELITS DIES
Wood-mount • 149893 $134 AUD | $162 NZD | Clear-mount • 149894 $113 AUD | $136 NZD 
 



These items can be ordered as part of your starter kit, In Australia the kit is $169 for $235 worth of product - includes FREE postage, a great deal all by itself. Currently the deal is even sweeter with anyone joining in July getting a FREE family of inkpads on top of their fully customisable kit, an extra $117 worth of goodies!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bagsthatone/jointhefun
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bagsthatone/jointhefun
 

Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.




8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Courtenay! Did you apply water or Blender Pens at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the Aqua painters with water in them - I didn’t squeeze hem though so it was only the water that cam out with capillary action so the paper didn’t get overly wet.

      Delete
  2. Love your cards. I just ordered that Bundle. Can;t wait to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Going to do this technique this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! Thanks for the inspiration! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely stunning. I will try to teach this to my stamp club, but will never do yours justice. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete