Saturday 24 March 2018

Hello Friend Stampin' Up! - Monochrome Inksomniacs Blog Hop.


Mono - one
Chrome - Colour

Todays' Inksomniacs team Blog Hop is all about one colour - any colour you like in fact. We are hopping together as a team to share some inspiration for a Monochrome hop. With the end of Sale A Bration nearing it is important to mention you need to be quick to get a hold of your favourite FREE items before they are gone for good. I will admit to stashing more than a little of the beautiful free shimmer ribbon.


Whoops off track - for this hop I have pulled out Hello Friend from the Annual Catalogue and using the colours featured in there I picked my ONE. Calypso Coral is my Monochrome colour of choice but I believe this would look great in any colour.

    
I have added some texture to my card which the lighting for the photo didn't show well - however here is a little tip - don't hoard embossing powder it mmm changes colour as it ages. Both of these samples the embossing powder is white - one is the new tub and the old well lets say the little I have left might need to go as its more vanilla in colour now.
 
 

A special card needs a special envelope so both the front and back have been stamped today. I then followed through onto the inside - note the lovely Calypso Coral card strip feature - yep it hides a smudge lol. Can you see the shiny text - I do love embossing and this stamp looks perfect embossed - ink your stamp with Versamark then Calypso Coral, stamp it then sprinkle with clear Emboss powder, heat and voila shiny embossed coloured text!



Thank you for popping past please check out the other members of this hop and see what they have to share - Next up is Linda Dalke


Hop Participants
Courtenay Heuston You are HERE
Linda Dalke
Kate Webb
Maria Kandylas
Jo Hooper
Melinda Whittington
Nerida Carter
Tanya Kane



 The goodie list including the Free Shimmer Ribbon
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 
Click the picture to see what's carrying over from the Holiday Catalogue in Australia?
 Want to see whats Carrying over in Australia?

6 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this card, they are really hard to pull off. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That embossing pattern looks so good Courtenay. I think I need fresh embossing powder too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtenay you've done a gorgeous job. I adore your embossed background, and your insides are always wonderful to get a peek of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed back ground ..such a classy looking card

    ReplyDelete