Monday 26 March 2018

Washi Tape Scrapbook Layout

Who loves their Washi Tape stash? Is your stash huge and just curious do you know what the core of the tape looks like when you have used up a whole roll? I don't!

 
That's how I store my Washi Tape - on shower curtain rings in the group they came with - once they retire they are added to a plastic stash box.
 
Recently away scrapping with my friends we were all doing school pages and my friend Kim had seen a page similar to this one so we all scraplifted it in our own style - One inspiration layout turned into 10 different ones around the room.


13 years for 3 kids is a heap of yellow and green scrapbook pages to match that oh so lovely uniform colour choice.
I have pulled some of my current Stampin' Up! Washi Tape from my stash for this page in particular the Black and white Pick A Pattern set plus the Basics pack 2 that's shades of green and one yellow beauty - oh and the silver star Washi shines in the Myths & Magic Washi tape set.
To keep with the colour theme the LISAROW PS is white embossed black card that's then cut using the large letters framelits.

I pulled one of the Crushed Curry pieces from the 12x12 Regals pack and trimmed my Whisper White piece down by 1cm all round (well actually 2 cm off 2 sides and then center your white piece).
A tip for sewing - don't put adhesive where your want to actually stitch - it gums up the needle and it breaks the cotton or at worse the needle.

The yellow bus is Miss M's contribution even though school busses in Australia are not yellow!

 Add a sewing machine with black cotton threaded and these goodies to recreate this page for your shining start.

Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 
Click the picture to see what's carrying over from the Holiday Catalogue in Australia?
 Want to see whats Carrying over in Australia?

No comments:

Post a Comment