Sunday 23 October 2016

Days Like these!

Oh boy I have had a late one last night! 
Hope your night was restful - we had a rock concert going next door till the weee hrs. I got up thinking I'm going to mow the lawn at 8! Wishing my hubby was home there is a tree that needs to make out with a chainsaw!
No I'm really going back to my swaps but had a shocker night sleep. So today is not going to be wasted - well I spent a few hours on Pinterest but that's Research - right?

 
Something good came out of last nights noise fest - the music was to my taste so at least that's something. But my swaps for the upcoming Stampin' Up! On Stage event are well under way.
On Stage is a great time for Demonstrators to catch up, network, learn new stuff and get to see the new catalogues being released and a highlight in my diary.
 
Here is a sneak peak of my swaps - the rest you will get to see after they have been swapped on the 3rd November.

 
So yes today is a Perfect Day - I'm off to craft and wash and cook - oh boy my day is busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment