Tuesday 13 February 2018

Stampin' Up! Petal Palette Greeting Card.

One of the Demonstrator ‘Perks’ for want if a better word is a quarterly magazine called Success. It is filled with great ideas for classes and workshops. My favourite section is the Step it Up’ Card that they do as I love seeing the 'process' if you can call it that to add pizzazz to what is already a lovely card.

Today I made the simple workshop card from the magazine - then Stepped it up! Hope you like it - I can now see some other colour options and ways to used the actual design elements of the card.


 
 
So nice yes? well this is my Stepped Up version and I am sure I could tweak it more but then that would take me to where my hubby says "your over thinking it". I will admit I have since gone back and added some rhinestones to both that I coloured with the Night of Navy Stampin' Blends (love that you can do that).
 


Are you getting use to me showing you my insides and envelopes yet? Well here they are - essentially the insides are the same but the envelopes are not.

 

 
I have done something a little extra this time - I took a video of me making them for your to see my process. I have sped it up and popped a music with it but if you would like to see how easy both of these are please take a peak. This is the first video I have made and I know there is room for improvement - yes I will keep practicing and sharing more now I have figured out the 'how' to film, edit and add information to it. So watch this space! Please excuse the bruises - they are from failed cannula attempts after a recent hospital visit - it was pointed out they are very obvious - whoops.
 
 


 You will need to make the Stepped Up version a Big Shot, Trimmer, Dimensionals and adhesives plus these goodies below. 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 

Click to see the Carryover products from the Holiday Catalogue in Australia?
 https://bagsthatone.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/stampin-up-australia-2017-holiday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment