Wednesday 28 February 2018

Stampin' Up! Australia 2018 Occasions Catalogue Index

I love the index in the back of our Annual Catalogue - it makes it easy for me to tick off my purchases. The Occasions and seasonal Catalogues don't have that list so I made my own to share with my customers. 

If you are also a lover of marking off your index you are welcome to print a copy of my list. Click the picture of the Catalogue front and it should take your straight there to download, save or print a copy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gMDoK6uFsVhc9s8whTyO4MfbCxPOpCK-/view?usp=sharing


I am an Australian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator so the prices are Aussie dollar but the names codes and I believe pages are the same so it will still work wherever in the world you are.

Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 
Click the picture to see what's carrying over from the Holiday Catalogue in Australia?
 Want to see whats Carrying over in Australia?

No comments:

Post a Comment