Saturday 17 February 2018

Stampin’ Up! Bird Banter - SBTD February Critters Blog Hop

 
Welcome to our monthly SBTD Blog Hop - did you love Lindsay's Party Panda's as much as I did? If you have hopped on over from Lindsay's Blog in Colorado - well welcome to the sunny - stinkin' hot Australian summer time here where the birdlife is abundant!

Did you know the Budgerigar is native to Australia? They are nomadic birds found in open habitats, primarily in scrublands, open woodlands, and grasslands. Bird Banter has the Aussies covered with this little guy and the Cockatoo stamp. (Best bit is there's 2 of the Budgie - one facing in each direction!)


I got to use up a load of coloured scraps for my script to sit on to give the card a fun bright multi-coloured look. I punched the hole through the 3 layers of card - yes it was a real effort but worth it, traced the circle on the inner piece with a very light pencil so I could line up my bird.


The balloons and bird were coloured using out Stampin' Blends.




I hope you like my cards but for now thank you for visiting me and lets go back across the globe you go to visit the Stamping Hive with Tashana and see 'critters' she has played with for her project.


Judi Anderson 
Susan Simpson
Tricia Butts 
Lyndsay LaRae Carara  
Courtenay Heuston 
Tashana Lundy   
Carly Middleton                     
Sharleen Luciano               
Vicky Thompson 
Anastasia Radloff 






Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 

Click to see the Carryover products from the Holiday Catalogue in Australia?
 https://bagsthatone.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/stampin-up-australia-2017-holiday.html

7 comments:

  1. Love the multicoloured sentiments and the peekaboo budge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The budgie is so realistically coloured. Reminds me of my budgie when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck! This is such a great card! Love love love

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super colorful. It makes me smile. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. I love the bright colors and the peek-a-boo window. The budgie is adorable and reminds me of the ones we had as kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card. Love the peek-a-boo window. We were obviously thinking the same that day. I did one to.lol

    ReplyDelete