Saturday 20 February 2016

Happy Birthday Maeve

Thirteen is a big milestone to a kid - right?
My Miss Maeve was looking forward to this birthday more than she has any previous (can't understand why she is wishing her life away - oh that's right she is still young).
I popped over to my up-lines place and made this card with her. Maeve loved it.
 
 
Linda crafted with a group of us showing how easy it is to create, chat, inspire and share knowledge. Stampin' Up! has bought so many wonderful people into my life over the last 8+ years that they have been in Australia and for that I am very grateful.
 
#imbringingbirthdaysback
 
This great card below is one that came all the way from England to us in Australia because I shared on my Facebook page that Maeve and I share our birthday month. Jo didn't only send me a card with beautiful wishes and an offering of friendship she sent my lovely daughter one as well. To say Maeve was chuffed would be an understatement. Oh and now I "need" this stamp set as well!

 
Feel free to pop over to my Facebook page HERE and if you would like to receive a card from my family for your birthday or even 'just because' and send me your details via the private message button.
Happy Stampin' and keep on sharing.


No comments:

Post a Comment