Wednesday 3 February 2016

Birthday love

It's my birthday so what better way to celebrate tha with a beautiful card from a friend. I loved what she did so much I recreated it for my stash! Hers was the one one left.
How cool does the water colour blob - for want of a better word - look as the background? What a fun but seriously messy technique I don't think my wooden table will ever give up the drops of Bermuda Bay - so lucky I love that colour!



 
The insides needed some love as well so I used the other pop out in this great set.



To keep the ball rolling because Playing with hew goodies is always fun especially when crafting with a friend. I need to get my much depleted ready to go card stock back up and running so started with some Birthday cards that I need to do in every colour now!



One mustn't forget the inside and this one has a wow factor. 
 

Looks familiar? I got my inspiration from the new occasions catalogue, if ever I'm in a craft rut this is where I start to get those creative juices flowing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment