Saturday 2 May 2015

Convention 2015

My What a wonderful 3 days of Inspire Create Share Convention 2015.
To say I've had a ball is an understatement.

A picture tells a thousand words so here are some of my favourite photos.

The beautiful Gold Coast Australia showed us a years worth of weather over the 3 days including a Cyclone - man after the last few weeks at home I felt a bit like a storm chaser.

My hotel view day one! Man did that change over the 3 days.


Day 2 before the storm hit


My Share offering.


Some of the great trades I scored myself! 



Some wonderful new goodies to look forward to - 


Make and Takes - a big part of Convention.




A photo opportunity and a chance to rub shoulders of those we talk to (sometimes on a regular basis other times once a year) 

Beautiful Claire from Demonstrator Support Australia.


One of my favourite presenters Bonnie from the USA

A New Catalogue- yay.








No comments:

Post a Comment