Saturday 13 June 2020

Flowers for Every Season, Stampin' Up! Australia

Stampin' Up! always seems to be able to impress me with their Designer Series Paper offerings in each catalogue. This years Annual is no different. So let me start on Page 11 of the new 2020-21 Annual Catalogue with the Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper.


This DSP compliments the suite perfectly. It makes for beautiful easy and quick cards that anyone would be happy to receive.
The suite is coloured with the new Incolours for 2020-2022. The colours are Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Just Jade, Cinnamon Cider and Bumblebee.


This  Designer Series Paper is 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) size and each packet has 48 sheets of patterned paper: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. The beautiful flowers featured represent each of the four seasons. It is great DSP for scrapbooking, card making and jazzing up 3D items or even home Decor items. (watch this space) Here is a closer view of some of the cards I sent out with my catalogues.

 



Would you like a closer look at the paper - silly question of course you would! 



Until next time - remember you can get your paper craft supplies in Australia without even leaving home through my Stampin' Up! Store front by clicking on the picture below. 


Current Promotions 


  • New demonstrators who join between 3rd June and 30th June 2020.
  • When you purchase your Starter Kit, you can select ONE stamp and
  • punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179)
  • from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue—in addition to your regular
  • Starter Kit. Starter kits also have FREE shipping making the kit an even better deal.

Extra Rewards for Hosts
 

The brand new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue is live from the 3rd June 2020, and we’re having a celebration! Anyone who holds a party or shops during the month of June will receive extra Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying purchase ($400 in Australia). So don’t wait! Start planning now to hold an event in June - yay we can start socializing again so let's celebrate that or if you're Interested in holding a virtual event please get in touch. I am happy to travel between Sydney City and Newcastle as I am smack bang in the middle on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW.

Courtenay 

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 

  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Courtenay.I feel so inspired with your cards. I had told myself I was not going to buy any more dp until I used some of my stash but relented with this beautiful series of dp. I have those papers in my order that is coming this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love them they are so much better in real life!

      Delete