Tuesday 15 June 2021

True Love DSP from Stampin' Up!

Found an example of this online at Stampin' with Kristi and just had to make my own as I loved it. 



The flower is cut from the DSP and blended using the blending brushes. Yes I know the Subtle embossing folder is retired but I am having a real struggle with letting it go so plan to keep on using this one. The Daffodil ribbon also got the blending brush rubbed over it to add a highlight of colour.

Until next time - remember you can get your paper craft supplies in Australia without even leaving home through my Stampin' Up! Store front by clicking on the picture below. 


Courtenay 
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment