Wednesday 9 May 2018

Stampin' Up! Lift Me Up and Sweet Soiree DSP

You know the #locvitchopit movement on Facebook and Instagram has got me using so much more designer series paper in the recent 6 months than I have ever used since becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I will confess I am a DSP hoarder especially the 'pretty' ones - through the help of #loveitchopit I have not only am I using my paper but I feel I am actually loving it more as it makes such pretty cards so quickly and easily.



My husband also believes I have way to much plain cardstock - he just doesn't understand the need to have some of every colour! Well I am preparing for the new catalogue so a stocktake was in order - we won't tell him that looking at the mountain I have of retiring coloured card he may just be right!
The lovely Marina Mist is retiring - in Australia the Ink pads, refills and cardstock have already sold out - I had a few packs of the cardstock so I have used one and cut up a whole pack of Sweet Soiree DSP to make a stash of cards with.
The flowery patterned DSP has made 60 Mother's Day cards for the Maternity unit I work on but this spotty piece I have used to make 12 different male cards for mine and my customers Birthday Box Stash.



So did you do the maths? That's 72 cards from one packet of DSP and 2 packets of cardstock for bases! That's not only a lot of cards but its good value from those resources - that's a whole lot of Happy Mail or Cardboard hugs whichever way you like to look at it.

Thanks for popping by hope to see you soon.

 Supplies List - note I have the wood mount Lift Me Up set but now would buy the clear set to use it with my Stamparatus! In Australia and need supplies please click one picture below to be taken to the online store. 

Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 
Click the picture to see what's Retiring from the Stampin' Up! Catalogues in Australia?

https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/category/300500/last-chance-products/dbwsdemoid=4010573

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bagsthatone/jointhefun
 
http://eepurl.com/SqRPb

No comments:

Post a Comment