Tuesday 10 April 2018

2018 Stampin' Up! OnStage Local Event Sydney




  What  wonderful weekend I have had at OnStage in Sydney. This is a Demonstrator only event where the brand new catalogue was released. Now it doesn't start till June but wow I am excited.

Demonstrators can order from it early in May but customers need to wait till the 1st of June - don't worry though I'm sure there will be some treats for customers as well. Enough of my waffle who wants to see some photos?

  
Tony was proud of his swap - this time he did it all himself - well most of it! One of the kids helped him and the Stamparatus got a work out.
 
We stayed at the Harbourview in North Sydney and this was what we got to stare our of when we were actually in the room - always a delight - sorry you don't get a night shot my phone wasn't up to it.
 
 
 
Meeting Sara Douglas the CEO was a real treat and a bonus for the Sydney event to have her here.
Prize patrols were a real hit with new goodies in the form of stamp sets! I believe Kate one of my team members has even inked hers up!
 
Kate has her own blog if you want to check out her goodies you will find her blog HERE. Bonus for me having Tony with us as that's another stamp set that I will label as mine! It's amazing how good it is to have a supportive husband.
 
 
 
 
Look at these beauties - New Catalogues with a bucket load of new stuff, all categories in the catalogue have new things. I will be sad to see some go and I will feel a loss for a little bit but wow excited for the new stuff! 

Its great to share the day with friends and family - 2 of my team joined me - it was Anneals first time and I know it won't be her last! Tony was there but so was my Aunty, Stamping together is a real family event at my place - I just need to convince my mum it would be good for her!

   


So what great things do we see - Some amazing presentations of the new products. My up-line Linda presented and so did one of my Stampin' Sisters Johanna so it was a real buzz seeing them do that knowing what it was like from last November.

Some of the display boards that of course look so much better in real life.

   
 
   
 
   
 
   
 
   
 
   
 
 
So what is your favourite spotto on those boards? Oh and I didn't take photos of all of them! There is still heaps more surprises in store.
And to end the day Sara popped outside for photos with the crowd - Tony took the opportunity for another photo before we walked back up the hundreds of stairs to the hotel.
 
 
Wow what a big day and a large post - swaps will be posted soon as there's a heap of those as well! So many amazing talented people keen to share ideas and have a chat over folded pieces of paper!
 
So What is Happening NOW - The retirement list is available - items on this list are available only while stocks last. If you haven't fulfilled your wish list from the current catalogue offerings can I suggest you get onto it as soon as possible.
 
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4010573
 
 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 




2 comments:

  1. Courtenay, i love that Tony stamps, i think it's really awesome. Annnnddd he got a great set as prize patrol, i took no notice of that set on that day but have been eyeing it off in the catalogue. Great pictures, looks like you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we both did and you know what we are already looking forward to the next one! Support from your partner for all you do in life is important and I am super happy Tony supports my Stampin' Up! journey - he even enjoys it!

      Delete