Friday 14 July 2017

Stampin' Up! Flourishing Phrases Sympathy Card

Who said Sympathy cards have to be plan, in pale colours or subtle? Not I!

I pulled out the Tempting Turquoise for this card. It started with me playing with Flourishing Phrases and embossing powder.

 

 The heat embossing looks tops and I think it is very effective. The card looks lovely without a lot of effort. I think this would look great in a whole range of colours.


 Goodies needed to make this card - along with your trimmer and adhesives.
Till next time -
 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment