Wednesday 19 July 2017

Flower Shop Birthday Card

I Love the Daisy bundle but its hard as we are still waiting for the most popular punch to come back in stock! So although I am missing the Daisy's I have still got some Flower love to share. Flower Shop and its co-ordinating punch (the Pansy punch) have been a long term favourite of mine.

I will admit though its been a while since it has seen some ink but it felt so good to get it out again for a play. What stamp set do you have that you love to bits but haven't used in a while?

 
 
The Colours I have used are Berry Burst, Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango.
 An unlikely Combination that I have decided works a treat.
 

The background is stamped with Versa Mark. The Envelope and inside were stamped to match. The Happy Birthday is from 'Window Shopping' and I actually coloured each word separately with the markers.
 
 




 With your Trimmer and Adhesive of choice you will need these extra goodies.
Till next time -
 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment