Wednesday 21 June 2017

Love and Hugs with Daisy Delight

The Daisy Suite would have to be one of the most popular Suites in the New Catalogue I think - well it is with my customers and they are all itching for the Punch to be 'back in-stock' as soon as possible.
So this card is one I made just using the stamp set because it is still available whilst we wait for the punch.


 
I have used the DSP from the suite - my favourite piece out of the pack in fact!
The sentiment is from the Ribbon of Courage set.


The lovely yellow featured in the DSP pack is Daffodil Delight - you have a close up photo here to see the piece I stamped tone on tone  for another layer.
 

 Along with your basic tools and adhesives you will need these goodies to recreate this card. 



Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment