Monday 19 June 2017

Birthday Hugs with Lovely Inside & Out

I had to have a play with Lovely Inside & Out set. There is no one particular that I made this card for I just wanted to play. Now I am thinking I need to add some of these to my stash - It would make a great Stamp A Stack card - just do the water colouring first to allow for drying time!


So I cut the 'Birthday' out with the new Happy Birthday Thinlit trimmed it up a little where the Happy normally sits as I didn't want that on there.
I water colour washed the Lemon Lime Twist ink on some Shimmer cardstock (don't think you can see the pretty shine on the computer screen well). When that was dry I embossed the word HUGS on the front of the card.
Black embossing - but wait we don't have black embossing powder? How did I do this? The same way I did on the font on my cards HERE where you ink the stamp with Versa Mark, then coloured ink then stamp, cover with clear embossing powder, heat and watch the magic happen.


A quick snap of the coordinating inside and envelope for you.
 

Along with your trimmer and adhesives you will need these goodies to make this card. 
Till next time -
 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment