Tuesday 18 April 2017

Save the Date - June the First - New Catalogue Excitement

Its started already because I'm planning ahead. I have set the date for my New Catalogue Launch so now I need to start preparing.


My Facebook 'Event' invitation has been uploaded for the 3rd and 4th of June with Stampin' Up! friends from far and wide welcome. Hubby has booked work for the 2 days - apparently a house full of women is a little to much - interesting since he loved Onstage. He was one of 3 blokes that were not staff there! I am hoping he changes his shifts - I need a good tea maker.
 
So what will you see at the Catalogue Launch?
New products - stamps, papers, embellishments, framelits, punches and my favourite the new InColors.
 
Easter has just been and gone and I do hope that your Easter was wonderful - ours was laden with way to much chocolate and although family was here the whole time I still feel I would like to see them more - my nephews and nieces are the cutest kids but growing way to fast.
 
Here is a little sneak peek of what's to come - this cute little crate is made using a new Framelit - its perfect for gift giving of treats. This little chickie was right at home in here.
 




 
So if you live in Australia and don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator already but need one I am more than happy to be that one. With my new found freedom (known as NBN) I can now Skype, Facetime or message with my unlimited NBN - its changed our lives here and I don't know how we survived before on 8gig a month! Shopping through the online store sees orders getting delivered straight to your door anywhere in Australia! How great is that?
 
Do you Live on the Central Coast - near Gosford or are you willing to travel here - I run classes in my home that I advertise on my Facebook Page and my Stampin' Up! Website, they are capped at 6 people but newbies are always welcome. I will also travel to do workshops in your home if you prefer and have a group of friends that would love to craft with me. 

Do something creative everyday
It’s good for you!

Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment