Wednesday 26 April 2017

Lift Me Up and Fly Away in a Stampin' Up! Hot Air Balloon

Wonderful news - Lift Me Up and the co-ordinating Up & Away Thinlits are moving forward to the new catalogue. They will move forward individually but the current save 10% bundle is while stocks last.


Behind the Balloon colours I just took from my scrap box to use up some of it. Because I used Calypso Coral on the Balloon I popped it as my mat to give that extra layer of colour - or frame it as I say.

The little bits of colour I used are Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, White, Soft Sky and then some Soft Suede for the basket.


 
My dear daughter headed off to a friends birthday with this little beauty - a quick card to make and her friend loved it. I used the watercolour pencils for the background on the Shimmery White cardstock (because its my favourite) - I used the heat gun to dry it a little quicker as I am a wee bit heavy handed with the water.
 

*2017 Retiring items on this card*
The Mint Macaron ink pad and the Lift Me Up Bundle.
 
Product List

Till next time -
 
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

3 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set and adore your design! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete