Tuesday 27 December 2016

Merry Christmas Cards

Each year I make a bucket load of cards - never are they an easy make and I never start early!
This year was a little different. I decided what I was doing in early November and then I stopped - December rolled around and I needed to act fast! I didn't want to change my plans either.




Above you have vellum copper embossed - because its pretty then each set of wings was fussy cut out. I cut strips of the velum just wide enough for the wings so I didn't waste much when stamping and tried to only ink up what I needed.


There is 42 Angels in that pile each fussy cut then the sash cut separately and all water coloured - the sash in garden green. The hair well I'm glad I waited as our new watercolour pencils made that super fast and easy. Her face, hands and legs have a little bit of the calypso coral pencil water coloured onto them like a bit of blush - perfect! I also cut strips to stamp the sash again not to waste paper - my Stamp-a-ma-jig was my best friend lining everything up as close together as possible.



The insides needed tizzing up as well, the envelopes got the same treatment with the soft suede stars.


I think the little strip of embossed copper foil made it extra special.

Below is my list of goodies but here is a couple of things missing from that list as they are coming soon items - my favourite is the new Water Colour pencils in some of my favourite SU colours! Yes they are divine and I am having a ball with them.



 Goodies list used to make this card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment