Wednesday 28 December 2016

Its a Wrap!

Moving forward with yesterday being the last extended family catch up for Christmas.
 
I had a bucket load of gifts to wrap for my immediate and extended family. Most were bigger than a DVD but I did have a handful of small gifts that needed some love. I chose to wrap these in or divine DSP - this was difficult as I am more than a wee bit of a DSP hoarder.
These beauties had jewellery in them and I didn't want them lost under the tree.
 



I pulled out the Gift Bag punch board for them then adjusted the height to suit the box they were already in.





















Do you love the little bells on this one - they made up the tags so I could write names on there - added some glimmer card to give it a bit of wow - cute hey? I save any scraps to punch bits from just for this type of thing.
I think next year I might do more small gifts and wrap them with a load of punch as they looked amazeballs - these wrappers even got taken home along with the gifts!


 Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment