Saturday 17 September 2016

Dad's continue to Celebrate

Now I can share the other Fathers Day Card I made this time for my Father-in-Law.
Although it's highly unlikely he will see my blog posts (not really a craft following man and I'm not sure my Mother-in-Law lets him on the computer much) I don't share my cards online until they have been given to the recipient. Now say that this rule applies to cards made for particular people or events not those I just want to make because I can. 


Does it look familiar? Well if you have a copy of the current annual catalogue it might tickle those rememberers- yes in my home that's a real word. 

I CASEd it from the catalogue. Often it's the catalogue photos that make me love a stamp set, but let me say Pinterest also has enabled me to spend up bigger on an ever growing wish list. 



The featured stamp set is Guy Greetings, my colours are Old Olive, Dapper Denim and Tangerine Tango. I love the new star embossing folder and to give the colour a little more depth I pulled out the new sponge rollers - wow those are fun and yield a great result. Let me say the FIL was impressed - stated he couldn't wait to show the people from the Caravan Club - hehehe that's a big deal for him. 

Do you notice that some stamp sets are hard to squeeze back imto their cases? I have been taking photos and have even go a special Pinterest board happening for them if you would like to follow it you are most welcome and it can be found HERE. 


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment