Saturday 27 June 2015

#punchitup Stampin Up Demo challenge

I've been playing with the punches but not happy with any of my creations for the Stampin' Up! Demo challenge. 
Create something using at least 2 of the below punch's


I love these punch's and the great things Pinterset has as examples for their use. 
Think outside the square - I told my dear daughter what I was up to and between us we came up with this little beauty. She has a bit if an obsession with dragons at the moment so there was no chances it was going to be a flower! 

 
All 4 punch's were used and some extras. I'm chuffed with how he came up.

Sine we are on the topic of Dragons
Here is a pic of her art project - love that she used our Striped Scallop Thinlits to create the scales of her dragon (bit snake like but she didn't like it when I said that).




No comments:

Post a Comment