Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Baby shower - Gender reveal Party.

The weekend just gone was more than a little special. 
My brother and his beautiful bride are having another baby (number 4) they got the sonographer popped the gender on a note and this was in a sealed envelope. 
Off to a gender reveal baby shower we all went to find out what it is going to be - the little brothers want a baby dinosaur!

I made the treat bags to say thanks for coming so got to use my Gift Bag Punch Board to make these little beauties.

 



So I bought my neutral gift and wrapped it in star paper. Well I flicked through the catalogue and decided this card was perfect to CASE.



We had a guessing game and drew a winner from the appropriate jar for a prize of chocolates.


Out came the cake that was going to share with all the guests what the new baby is going to be.



Yay a pink inner - it's a little girl!


I am so excited to say the least and can't wait for this little prices to show us her pretty face late September.
Happy Stamping 








2 comments:

  1. Cute little bags.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    baby carriers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...