Tuesday 9 June 2015

Baby shower - Gender reveal Party.

The weekend just gone was more than a little special. 
My brother and his beautiful bride are having another baby (number 4) they got the sonographer popped the gender on a note and this was in a sealed envelope. 
Off to a gender reveal baby shower we all went to find out what it is going to be - the little brothers want a baby dinosaur!

I made the treat bags to say thanks for coming so got to use my Gift Bag Punch Board to make these little beauties.

 



So I bought my neutral gift and wrapped it in star paper. Well I flicked through the catalogue and decided this card was perfect to CASE.



We had a guessing game and drew a winner from the appropriate jar for a prize of chocolates.


Out came the cake that was going to share with all the guests what the new baby is going to be.



Yay a pink inner - it's a little girl!


I am so excited to say the least and can't wait for this little prices to show us her pretty face late September.
Happy Stamping 








5 comments:

  1. Cute little bags.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    baby carriers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very happy to see this gender reveal party. Loved the gift bags. They look so cute and adorable. I am planning my sister’s baby shower at one of San Francisco event venues. Will have a beautiful baby shower basket for it. She will love that definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very happy to find out this kind of sexual category expose get together. Adored the particular reward hand bags. They will seem thus sweet and also cute. I will be organizing my own sister’s baby with certainly one of baby shower favors. Could have a lovely baby holder because of it. She's going to really like in which absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I want to thank you for this great article.
    leather sling bag

    ReplyDelete