Thursday 23 April 2015

Retirement list specials

The retirement list is up - it hit the Internet at the same time as my home got hit with a whoppa of a storm. I sitting at the loca club after 3 days without power, water, phone or Internet. We charged our devices at a friends each night as they fed watered and let us shower. The coming together of neighbours has been a blessing. 

I got all my swaps finished by torchlight for the up coming convention and will reveal them then (it's to wet to even get a decent photo outside) 
Here is a little sneak peak.

The retirement list, weekly specials and all Stampin Up goodies can be found here. http://bagsthatone.stampinup.net/


A few picks from my yard.



This would normall have me stressed out but not last night - power up my lovelies!












No comments:

Post a Comment