Monday 27 January 2014

Sale-a-bration time at Stampin' Up!

One more sleep and then the new Occasions' Catalogue is live - please message me on my Facebook page if you would like a copy.
Remember you can order through the online shop if you prefer and Stampin' Up! will deliver straight to your door for $5.95 postage or 5%. Just pop my name (Courtenay Heuston NSW) in as your 'I know a demonstrator' when setting up your account.
Online orders over $300 qualify for hostess benefits. Sale-a-bration time all orders over $90 qualify for free goodies from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. If you have a few friends that want some goodies as well - message me and I can set up a code for a 'Catalogue Demo' for you so that you can get extra hostess benefits.
I love this time of year - Oh and if you were thinking of joining now is the best time to do so. Instead of choosing $235 worth of products for your $169 you get $255 worth of choice. But wait there is more - you also get 20% discount on your products when you purchase them. If you would like a information pack with instructions please contact me via my Facebook page or email bagsthatone@hotmail.com.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment