Wednesday 30 November 2022

Watercolor with Stampin' Up! Meadow Dies - a floral card

Each week at 3pm AEST (Sydney Time) I do a live video on my Facebook page. This is a recent card I made using some watercolour techniques to give my flowers some pretty coloured effects.

Card Front

Stamp set used - Quiet Meadow (155082 Annual Catalogue page 68)
Coordinating Meadow Dies (155852 Annual Catalogue page 172)

Download the PDF for the current Catalogues with a click of the images below.

Link to Annual Catalogue PDF


July - January Mini Catalogue Link

Courtenay 
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 

  

Want to get the best bang for your buck as us Aussies like to say - then Join my Uni-Q Crafters team here: 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 - for only $169 netting you $235 worth of goodies (*note when there is a joining special this amount is subject to change)




Want to get the best bang for your buck as us Aussies like to say - then Join my Uni-Q Crafters team here: 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 - for only $169 netting you $235 worth of goodies (*note when there is a joining special this amount is subject to change)

No comments:

Post a Comment