Thursday 4 November 2021

Friends are like Seashells for Hooray It's Thursday

  This weeks card made in my Hooray it's Thursday Facebook live. I got to borrow this beautiful Friends are like Seashells Bundle and the coordinating 3D Embossing folder so today my pre recorded video features just that! I have been loving the Alcohol blending technique so that is back also.

Friends are like Seashells Front

Friends are like Seashells Flat



Friends are like Seashells Front



Until next time - remember you can get your paper craft supplies in Australia without even leaving home through my Stampin' Up! Store front by clicking on the picture below. 


Courtenay 
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment