Saturday 5 December 2020

To a Wild Rose Stampin' Up! Card for a friend.

A quick and pretty card for a friend just to say hi I am thinking of you.  


Using the Scripty embossing folder gives this white background a beautiful lift and pretty texture. 
This card started as a challenge - I popped up 2 colour combinations on my Facebook page then made a crd based on the colour combo that had the most votes. 
The pallet Shaded Spruce, Merry Merlot and Pool Party.




Using the Stamparatus makes 2 step or 3 step stamping easier. I applied the colour with my sponge rollers for the pale petals with great results.




Until next time - remember you can get your paper craft supplies in Australia without even leaving home through my Stampin' Up! Store front by clicking on the picture below. 



Courtenay 
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 

  










1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Courtenay. Love how you used your sponge roller to ink up the stamp. I must give this a go - thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete