Tuesday 26 May 2020

Fabulous Best Dressed Card.

The end of the current Annual catalogue is sneaking up fast and I still have so many things to play with and share. The Best Dressed Designer Series Paper is retiring and I have had these bottles fussy cut for ages but never done anything with them - decided it was about time.


Click the photo to get taken to the shopping list for this card. 
I created the Lovely Lipstick version first using the handbags - I loved it so much that I had to make the Highland Heather one. Bonus for you guys I also took a video which you will find below. 


Whilst the Best Dressed DSP may be retiring the Dressed to Impress stamp set and the All Dressed Up Dies are staying with the new Annual Catalogue that starts on the 3rd of June 2020.


Until next time - remember you can get your paper craft supplies in Australia without even leaving home through my Stampin' Up! Store front by clicking on the picture below. All orders online prior to the 29th May using this code will get my May Magnolia online class and its supplies as a thank you for FREE.


Courtenay 

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment