Thursday 18 March 2021

Mood Board Inspiration Scrapbook Page - March 21 SCRAPBOOKING GLOBAL BLOG HOP

Welcome to this months blog hop - the 3rd one for the year and with this one we have an inspirational mood board. The board below will inspire everyone differently - the colours were not something I had a photo for but well the Lippy! Sharon has set the challenge this month so I am keen to see what she has to share but for now lets have a look at mine.


Pulling the lipstick as my feature from the board was perfect for this page of my daughter. I love the quote I love the colours on the board but my photos on this years to-do list only fit because of that lipstick!. Tara my youngest is as bold as a badger and shows up to school with earmuffs everyday - not normal boring earmuffs but ones that have the faces of a Scottish Highland Cow head on each side. December saw the addition of a Santa hat, Clip on Antlers then baubles attached to the horns of the beasts. 


The cow image is from the retired Yuletide Pasture set - apparently this set is not allowed inti my de-stash draw according to my daughter. The title is a combo of Ridiculously Awesome - I used the Stamparatus so I could colour the parts of the sentiment I wanted only, and our Playful Alphabet Dies.
The Lippy - well it's from Dressed to Impress and I cut 5 layers to stick together for the raised effect. The red messy circles were made using a marker and just scribbling around the inside of my tape - heaps of times.

     

     

The Cow and lippy have been coloured with our Stampin' Blends. The Background stamp set is Comfort & Hope with shading created using the blending brushes.



Thanks for hopping with me I am looking forward to where the mood board takes everyone else - hopefully I am not the only one that has strayed way off track from it. Let's head on down and across a little to South Australia to see what the lovely Sharni has to share with us.


Hop Participants


Until next time - remember you can get your paper craft supplies in Australia without even leaving home through my Stampin' Up! Store front by clicking on the picture below. 


Courtenay 
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, save yourself at least 20% every time you shop, get great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If you answered YES to any of those questions click here to join my team - for more information. 

  
















4 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a gorgeous page and story! I love it all! It made me laugh. I think you have done that lipstick justice! Beautiful !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, this is amazing. I love the red circle detail - what a wonderful idea, and one I'd really love to try!! Great colouring and such a fun photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your page! It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping someone would create with the lipstick!! I love everything about your page. Great job.

    ReplyDelete