Wednesday 10 July 2019

Stampin' Up! Daisy Lane Bundle with Mango Melody

I am loving the new Catalogue but sadly my massive wish list does not have a dint in it so far with the few goodies I have been able to get - Kids and pets are expensive!


Having been to OnStage in New Zealand where we all were given the Daisy Lane stamp set with our tote bag the punch became something that I had to get early. I am so glad I did I must say as I love it and have been having a lovely play.


This is a very easy card to recreate if it takes your fancy and can be done in I will say almost any colour. I have use Mango Melody  with my sentiment in Early Espresso. 
To make this card Cut your Whisper White thick cardstock to the card base size in your country - I'm in Australia so these are our measurements.
Card base 14.8 x 10.5 cm score fold line - trust me it makes it easier.
Mango melody 2.5 x 10.5 cm
Whisper White sentiment strip 2 x 10.5 cm
Mango Melody piece big enough to stamp 2 flowers and punch them out.

Stamp the whole front of the card with the daisy flower in mango Melody note they are close but don't actually touch each other. The other thing you can see is they are all slightly different angles.
I used Wink of Stella in the flower centers to give not only a little sparkle but also to push the ink around making a water colour look.

To make it easier I have added my shopping list for this card below - The sentiment is from Abstract Impressions.


Shopping List
Till next time. Happy Stampin'

Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - for more information.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment