Thursday 20 September 2018

Masculine Scrapbook Page - Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop - Stampin' Up!


Welcome to our Scrapbooking global September Blog Hop. 
This month we have a Masculine theme happening, in a home of 3 girls where I don't usually scrap myself or hubby this was going to be a challenge all by itself. For this hop we have a group of 15 Scrapbooking Global members hopping with us. If you have joined me from Jenna's blog please continue the hop using the next button at the bottom of my page.



Back Story - it was my husbands birthday a few days ago and it was a big one! He wanted no fuss no party and definitely no spending excess money! We are off to Florida soon for the Stampin' Up! Onstage Event so we are saving every penny. I usually scrap pages of my girls - Tony is the only male in the house (lol even my mother lives here), he is significantly out numbered big time. My eldest insisted he needed a special cake - I have used the iconic Woman's Weekly Kids Cake book for all theirs when they were younger so the eldest pulled it out to get ideas for 'dads' cake.
Tony works for transport in construction and safety - hence the Lego construction dudes - all I did was bake the cake and cut the topper.


        


Thank you for checking out my blog today.
Please take a moment to leave me a comment to let me know you were here and don't forget to follow me so you don't miss any of my future posts.








Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more 


10 comments:

  1. Love the way you have used the papers. That cake looks yummy too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtenay, this is PERFECT for a HUGE celebration like Tony's 50th...
    I don't know about you BUT Masculine layouts always cause me a headache!!!
    I do love your combination of multiple stamp sets to create your background.
    The Blue and Grey DSP is AWESOME together...
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering of all the blue colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I love the dsp layers, the background stamping (you've given me some ideas for future projects!), the embellishments .... and of course the cake! Belated birthday wishes to your husband. Its my husbands birthday this weekend, doubt we'll be eating cake though 😁. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you came up with! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great manly layout! Love the stamped background and used colours.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page love the different layers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Courtenay. Thanks for sharing and enjoy Florida

    ReplyDelete