Thursday 25 January 2018

Stampin’ Up! Merry Mistletoe - Christmas in January

A quick share today of my first Christmas card for the year! 

Each month my Stamp A Stack group makes 2 Christmas cards for their stash to take a little pressure off at the end of the year. I need about 120 cards at Christmas so it’s great to be working towards that early.



I love the Merry Mistletoe Stamp Set from the annual catalogue especially since it coordinates perfectly with the Be Merry DSP! The Cherry Cobbler double-stitched ribbon and gold go perfectly with the DSP as well. 
This is the inside of my card.





Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here. 

Click to see the Carryover products from the Holiday Catalogue in Australia?
 https://bagsthatone.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/stampin-up-australia-2017-holiday.html
 


No comments:

Post a Comment