Thursday 26 October 2017

Hello 40 Mixed Drinks Birthday Card

Celebrate in style they say - 40 is one of those 'big' birthdays that seem to be happening a load this year in my friend group.

Although I am a teetotaller most of the time - my scrapping friends are not! This was for one of them to go with her gift card for some Scrap Stash goodies.





To get the pale colour for the drinks they were all stamped off first and then the bubbles were stamped in full ink colour.
The hello thinlit has retired but I really needed to include it - I made the cake topper with 'hello forty' so the card had to match!


The cake - was amazing - my friends mum made it and wow it was impressive so I have to share a photo with my timber topper nestled perfectly in amongst all that chocolate and fruit.



Product List
Courtenay
Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment