Wednesday 23 August 2017

Fabulous 50 with Birthday Delivery from Stampin' Up!

It was a friends 50th recently so I needed an extra special card since she wanted a boring pressie (Cash)! So I happened to be scrolling through Facebook (as one does frequently) on one of the Demonstrator only groups and came across a cool little booklet that Hannah Jones from the UK had shared. Well I just had to make one for my friend.

I have used Birthday Delivery - a Photopolymer stamp set from the Annual Catalogue, a piece of the NEW Merry Little Christmas DSP (available from 1st September 2017), Real Red and Whisper White card stock. I used my markers for colouring in the ribbon on the gifts.


The party had a red theme - her favourite colour. I hit the internet for some fun facts to pop in the booklet and she can add a photo from the night to the opposite side of each page to turn it into a little keepsake if she wants. The fun facts and birthday poem were printed onto our Whisper White card - it goes through my printer like a dream then stamped after being trimmed to fit.








So if you would like to see the video that has super instructions including the measurements you can check it out on Hannah's Facebook page HERE.

Some of the goodies you will need - The DSP can be any DSP but oh this Merry Little Christmas Paper is just divine and so much my colours (Old Olive, Black and White)!
Courtenay

Do you live in Australia and would you like to become a Demonstrator, earn discounts, great rewards and get to craft with Stampin' Up! products before their release? If so click here to join my team - more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment