Sunday 5 February 2017

Feeling the Birthday Love #Imbringingbirthdaysback

Oh I have been quietly slipping back into life - with loads happening over the last month but especially the last 2 weeks.
As I rush once more out the door I want to share first some birthday love from my Stampin' Up! friends. Possibly friends I have now that I wouldn't know if Stampin' Up! didn't come into my life and enrich it so.

This love has come all the way from Utah to Australia - Shannon West the leader of #imbringingbirthdaysback the movement lol sent me this divine card with some equallt special birthday wishes.
 

Kelly a new friend from way across the other side of Australia - I am loving this Elephant more and more.


Ellen - a Stampin' sister who I love like a real sister.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment