Sunday 18 January 2015

Lotus Blossom lovelies

I love a Stampin Up event - I get to put faces to team members from far and wide, we share ideas,craft together, learn new techniques but most of all have a ton of fun. 
Stampin Up Party Time came to Sydney a one day event we didn't do swaps but all made our own name tags. My aunt made my base but like anything I need to tizz it up. 
Have you seen the Lotus Blossom stamp set - free with a $90au spend during Sale-A-Bration? I love it.


So I decided to have a play with some colours with no intention of making a card but hey you know how it all ends! 


I loved the results so much the ID badge was the first thing that got the Lotus treatment.
Then I though why not - a quick card was in order.


Happy Stamping 
http://bagsthatone.stampinup.net/ for Australian orders.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment