Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Party Invites

I wanted to have a bit of fun with this one - a Mad Hatters Tea Party it's already going to be fun so the invite needed to be fun as well. 
This was made using MDS with a couple of clip art pictures thrown in. 
One of the hurdles I had to overcome was the square backgrounds of the clip art. You can see in the bottom corner a little nick out of the black frame I did fix it but left it here to show you in this one. To fix it I just used the brush function and had the picture at 800% so I could see the pixels and spot dabbed it with black. Note you must then 'group' the 2 otherwise the black spot will move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...