Saturday 30 August 2014

Just a quick share

The new Catalogue and all it's loveliness is LIVE.
I'm away for the weekend scrapping so I will do the kinky thing when I'm home on wifi.
Project life is a big focus for me this weekend it has solved one of my greatest dilemmas - scrapping multiple photos of the one event! 
I have 'kits' of stuff made up that are  years old and I wonder what I was thinking when I put them together but hay I hate waste so it has been interesting. I have incorporated my love for Stampin Up into these pages and challenged my thinking (a lot) 

Want to see some? 


It's important to note this child is about to celebrate her 10th birthday! I used the SU Georgeous Grunge stamp set, Amazing Birthday and our tag topper punch. 
We had about 20 kids not including siblings at this party so you can imagine the photos - that's where the SU  Project Life came into play. 








Everyone made a huge effort to come dressed up and Project Life has let me exhibit that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment