Saturday 19 July 2014

Hexagon Hive crazy Birthday

have been papercrafting a fair bit because my sewing machine is in the shop. But forgetting to blog about the adventure - sorry - so let's catch up a little. 
New boxes of goodies with the new Catalogue release and the collection of my Sampin Start bonus stamp sets has me in paper craft heaven. Want to know more about Stampin Start or joining just pop me a note and I can send you some info.
Well one that I got was the bundle that included the Hexagon Hive Die and stamp set Honeycomb Hello. Great plans, design decided on after hrs on Pinterest (Courtenay Heuston if you want to find me and have a sticky at what I have pinned) then I tweaked what I found to suit me. 
I thank those wonderful peeps out there in Blog land, Pinterest, Instergram and the WWW in general for sharing your ideas. 
So with tools in hand this is what I did. 



You will need from Stampin Up
Hexagon Hive Thinlit
Both butterfly punches
Georgeous Grunge Stamp set
Hello honeycomb stamp set
A sponge 
Bling - I love our rhinestones and pearls
Card stock and ink in the colours of your choice.
I use Strawberry Slush, Early Expresso and Costal Cabana.

Happy Stampin 
Feel free to follow me on Instagram as well - just do a search for Bagsthatone 

No comments:

Post a Comment