Saturday 22 March 2014

Summer Starfruit challenge

A colour that's growing on me - Summer Starfruit, not a colour that I would jump straight to as my real favourites are the Brights.
From the 2012-2014 In-Colour collection it is proving to be a great base colour for me. It compliments the DSP (Designer Series Paper) that you can get free with $90 during Sale-A-Bration time. I will be sad to see this paper go at the end of the month the picture in the brochure really doesn't do it justice.


 

Two cards made with Summer Starfruit cardstock and Sweet Sorbet DSP.

Featured Stamp set Perfect Pennants and the burlap ribbon from the occasions catalogue.

Summer Starfruit also compliments the High Tide DSP, Birthday Basics DSP and Soho Subway DSP
Happy cardmaking



No comments:

Post a Comment