Monday 7 September 2015

Kit of wonder - Tin of Cards

I am in kit love! 
They never really grabbed me but wow this catalogue has a lot of kit love to offer.
I hearby stand converted.
I ran the Tin Of Cards as a class this past week and my friends loved it also. 
The kit sells in Australia for $47 plus postage and has a divine stamp set to go with it. 
All the goodies can be seen on page 152 of the Australian Catalogue and the stamp set is on page 110 but here are some photos of my set.

The kit includes goodies to make 16 cards - 4 of each design. You will need ink, adhesive and the coordinating stamp set to complete it as per the instructions. 

Following the instructions here is a pic of the 4 cards - love them all and can't decide which is my favourite.





The stamp set that coordinates is also called Tin Of Cards code 138946 cost $30 au. I have used it heaps and the photopolymer is a lovely pink colour now because the font is so pretty.


Oh and you should see the new kits that have arrived with the Holiday Catalogue - I'm in love with the shaker cards in there. 
Drop me a line if you would like a catalogue.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment